Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Voting over and Campaign season done...

I never really talked much about Jimmy's job on here, politics can be dirty..
but , alot of you know what Jimmy did and well they LOST.. it was kind of sad but Illinois is just so full of democrats especially the metro east it just didn't seem like any republicans had a chance to win. I don't think one republican won a race in illinois (at least a statewide race somewhat like jimmy's was) approx 206,000 votes to S and 188,000 votes to MG (The Judge jimmy was campaign manager for). Jimmy worked sooooo hard and that will be why it could be hard on him that they lost, he puts his all into his work and really believed in the cause that it could make illinois court systems better. Jimmy and I are both glad it's over at least, we can get back to normal life and i can start to feel like I have a husband again. However now Jimmy is on the job search which either way, he was going to have to find a job! pray we find what God intends for Jimmy to do, i want him to be happy in whatever it is and i want it to be God's will for Jimmy's life right now. I look forward to him being able to relax and spend time with jacob and not feel rushed..

No comments: