



I took these pictures while we were waiting for daddy to get ready in the bathtub for jacob, they like to play with toys and sing songs in the bathtub.
Jacob is looking so tall to me nowadays, you can also see how he is starting to stretch/thin out with the walking (except for the full belly right now, he just ate). The rolls in the arms and legs are starting to disappear and he seems to be getting thinner to me ,you can see ribs..... which i know i can attribute to his new found freedom of moving on two legs. He eats good and never seems fussy like he's hungry so i guess he's doing fine.... He is just sooooo active during the day at home that i just don't see how he'd ever get to be a really chunky baby.


1 comment:
Awww so big!! and so strong!
How did you know he has asthma? I am so worried about Amelia getting it, since I have it soooo bad, but not sure what to look for.
Post a Comment