


Yes, I know I need a haircut!!! Believe me, Jimmy, jacob and I were at the mall yesterday when two ladies came up to jacob and starts yelling "Oh SHES so cute, SHE has the prettiest eyes and look at HER hair, it's starting to flip, and SHE is just so adorable with those big blue eyes!!" OK, now no father wants to hear the above and said immediately after this to me, "Jacob can never wear green again and he is getting his hair cut this week" First of all his outfit was blue and green with a big monster on the front!! what were these ladies thinking??? oh well, it's not the first and it probably won't be the last, but CAN YOU LADIES PLEASE NOT SAY THIS IN FRONT OF JIMMY!! the only times he's ever been called a girl is when Jimmy's been around.. crazy!
Do you like my new face? I say "ahahahah" like i am trying to cough like mommy did when we had our colds together!
Our Little ClimberJacob is really getting into climbing now, even though he really hasn't perfected the walking yet.. still does about half the room and then falls to his bottom.. but getting better... The pedi. called me about Jacobs weight and said there were 3 options... 1. starve him and then he eventually will give up and drink the formula (he didn't really recommend this, but said, most kids will give up and take the formula when they are thirsty) 2. start giving him whole milk on top of nursing to make sure he gets the amount of fluids he needs each day 3. call my ob and ask what drugs have proven to increase milk supply and use that and pump to make sure jacob is getting enough fluids each day.. he recommended number 3 or number 2... i think i'll try 3 and if it doesn't work, just go to number 2 then..
P.S. Notice my orange tinged (tan..hahaha) nose.. I obviously love sweet potatoes/squash/carrots and all things orange so much that my skin is taking on the glowing hue!! hahaha (if you didn't know, that can happen and is common in babies when they eat alot of orange foods)







2 comments:
Gramma loves the truck suite and the photo with him walking with the red pacifier in his mouth.
Are those toncils I think I might see in the walker photo. Kidding!
Post a Comment