


These are a few more pictures.. I included the upclose picture of him because I have a question.. everytime jacob eats fruits he gets this red "rash?" around his eyes.. no bumps, just red blotches.. I am not sure what this could be from, but it is no where else on his body and starts about 5 minutes after eating fruits and goes away about 20 minutes later, it doesn't happen with vegetables, just fruit?? doesn't seem to bother jacob, just wondering if anyone else has ever heard of this. I have before eating and after eating pictures of this to prove that this has happened multiple times.. and its not like he is rubbing his eyes or anything either, can't figure it out, it just appears and it goes all the way up his temples on each side of his eyes..


2 comments:
Gramma sees red knees on Jacob. It must be from all that getting around.
Just realized the time and it is only 12:42 at Gramma's house in Renton, Wa. near Seattle.
Post a Comment