

Hmm.. I 've been really thinking about this whole allergy possibility and it just struck me that whenever jacob eats fruit as you can see in the picture, he puts his hands in his mouth towards the end of the feeding, not at the beginning!!! he doesn't do this with vegetables!! I thought maybe he just liked the taste of fruit more and wanted to suck on his hands, but he almost makes a scratching movement at his tongue when he's putting his hand in his mouth!!! I have read that some of the allergies to food can cause an itchy tongue or mouth, i wonder if this is what is actually going on?????? definitely going to have to call the ped tomorrow and stay away from fruit for now!


1 comment:
Gramma's mom would get a funny feeling in her mouth with some fruits. Golden Delicious apples, (a type)and
pears and maybe peaches.
Post a Comment