Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 14, 2006

Smiling Big


"Which toy should I play with???"


"Look how I try to crawl up to my tippytoes"





Jacob definitely loves to smile.. he was in such a good mood today, all I got was lots of smiles, except for of course when I left the room then the screams started!! he cant stand to be away from me for more than a second. Jacob wouldn't even let daddy push the cart at walmart, he started screaming as soon as Jimmy took over and didn't stop until I started pushing the cart again. Crazy boy!! He is sitting better and better everyday and is really starting to get ahold of his balance.. he is also trying to crawl like crazy! he keeps putting his head down on the floor and then walking up til his bottom is up in the air and he is up on his tippytoes and then trys to push forward.. i can see this mobility advancing quickly.

No comments: