Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Changes since 6 months old!

Jacob has constantly been changing so much, just this month he has gone from a baby that can play happily by himself to always wanting to be held by me. He'll just lay there and cry and cry if I am across the room but I soon as I approach him then he smiles and giggles. Also if I walk out of the room the tears began to flow until I get back.. no more nice long showers or laundry in the other room, he constantly needs to know where I am. He also lunges at me, reaching towards me crying until I hold him. Jimmy and I were at a restaurant last night, he had slept all the way until the bill came, so Jimmy picked him up while he was crying and what did he do, he turned and reached toward me and cried until I was the one holding him.. I don't know whether to be flattered or worried that this has already started.. I thought maybe this would start around 8 or 9 months but 6! I am in trouble. The other thing he just recently started was head banging me when he's hungry.. he just starts banging his head hard against my chest until he gets to eat, at first it worried me but he seems to only do it when he's hungry now and I guess it's his "sign" for hungry.. hahaha anyway, I have made a bunch of new movies over the last month that have not been included on the blog.. I will try to get them loaded to Youtube and then on here.. some are kind of cute, but more crying than in the past definitely noted.

No comments: