Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Nursery Pics









I never really posted any nursery or prebaby pictures.. so here are some pregnancy pics (Since some of you never saw me pregnant) and nursery pics (shortly before and after his birth) Jacob was just 2 days old in the picture with me and him in it...Jacob's reflux has been doing well the last 2 days however the antibiotic has given him terrible diarrhea and severe abdominal pains.. so I think that is where the highpitch scream is coming from.. he is refusing to eat sometimes because his belly hurts and once he's done doing his business then he'll eat.. I can't wait til that gets out of his system.. he has never been this fussy/crying before. Timing for this is awful for me, because I have to work the next two nights and he has just been too uncomfortable to get any good naps/sleep in.

No comments: