Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

New Items on Blog

I've added a couple more things to the blog in case you haven't noticed, I'll go ahead and mention the old add ons too.. at the top you can see a "ticker" that tells you how old Jacob is, at the bottom of the page, there is a counter that tells you how many times this website has been visited (I've only had that running for about 2 weeks), Also on the right side there is a weather posting, so you can know the current weather (mainly for me since I don't have the time to watch the news before I get dressed), and also something called a "flicker" , it will be uploaded periodically with new pictures that just didn't make it on the blog, so all those pictures may be similar to those seen on blog or may be totally different, they date back to when he was born and up to now.. I hope you like it, I think if you click on the picture that is showing, it will take you to that picture on that website to see a bigger version, not sure yet..

No comments: