
Jimmy being the good daddy that I knew he would be knew that I had worked the last 2 nights with very little sleep in between them d/t Jacob's Ear Infection/Diarrhea/Cough and decided that he would take Jacob out with him today so I could get some sleep which I had hardly had any of. Jimmy took Jacob to the postoffice, a meeting with a business colleague, walmart, Office Depot, and then lastly to Hardees where Jimmy fed Jacob one of the bottles I sent him with. They were gone for about 4 hours which was great because I was able to sleep the whole time and felt pretty rested after they got home. Jimmy said Jacob was really good and was either sleeping/smiling/or laughing the whole time. I am glad that it went well that way Jimmy will even feel more comfortable in the future taking him out all by himself. As you can see in the picture, Jimmy dressed Jacob in his braves outfit and also wore a braves shirt himself so they would be matching, also Jacob had such a good time with daddy that he fell right to sleep again when he got home.


No comments:
Post a Comment