Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 07, 2010

everyday!!

I swear I could say something everyday about Jacob!!

Today I asked Jacob if mommy was really sick and needed help what would he do and he said he'd "call the police!" and i said how? "I'd dial 911" and I had him show me he could do it on the phone which we all know he can do as he called the cops out to my parents house one night a few months back!!! hahaha that WAS embarrassing for them! So, today i was telling mamaw on the phone how jacob is ready in case I get sick or something and Leah said she needed help and wanted some more meat and jacob says "OH NO MOMMY, someone needs help, i'll call the police!!" and then reaches for the phone.. What did i get myself into! LOL

Then my phone went dead and my mom called back, I answered upstairs and Jacob answered downstairs and I told Jacob that i was at mamaw's house and asked him where he was, he then told me he was at home and asked me if he could say a bad word? and I said "NO BECAUSE YOU WILL STILL GET SOAP IN YOUR MOUTH EVEN IF I'M NOT HOME" He must have thought since I wasn't there (which i really was and was just on the phone upstairs) that he could get away with being naughty.. silly boy! (oh and btw he does not know any real badwords unless you all consider stupid and poopoo in your list of 'bad' words too!)

and update on me.. I went to see my dr. on Monday since i still was having awful symptoms and got no help from my ER visit and I did in fact have Strep Throat and Scarlet Fever and am now on some heavy doses of antibiotics and lidocaine mouth wash...

Photobucket

No comments: