Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lynn!

OH lynn I didn't even know you saw the blog, LOL!! thats awesome!! so this little tidbit is for you, the rest of you all can ignore this :) I have about 60 of the photos edited and ready! Working on the last 40 which is mainly the ones from the actual ceremony.. I will definitely post some pics up on here so you can see some of them! I can't wait to get them all to you though!!!!! I had to work last night so its been nonstop busy along with my regular crafty stuff so i save my picture editing for the evenings.. gives me quiet time to focus :) soooooo.. here's a few pics for you that i finished recently... I had alot of fun doing the wedding and I LOVE editing photos and i finally after sending pic after pic to walmart got the coloring right, no more orange!! SOOO, these pics are slightly less vibrant in color because apparently all places give pics somewhat of a color boost so i've found.. but they are turning out great printed so i am really pleased and hope you will be too:) I think I've got about 500+ photos that i've converted over to print form for you (I will be giving you the RAW form and the converted form so if ever in the future you'd like to do something different with the photos you'll have both) and then i've been editing about 120 or so of those and cropped and made them ready for prints and then also uncropped so you can crop yourself if you want a different size.. that's what has been taking me sooo long :)














































This is one of the one's i printed already and although its slightly less vibrant on the screen it prints beautifully because like i said walmart gives some kind of enhancement to their prints..


Not sure if you like the selective coloring or not, but thought i'd throw one in there since we didn't take any pictures of just your bouquet..



the color version also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so fabulous, more than I could have ever asked for! I can't thank you enough for helping me(and Mary) get the most creative wedding shots I can think of!!