Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 09, 2009

ssshhhhhh... its a secret.


Don't tell Leah, but this is one of her Bday gifts... Its a kitchen of course! My mom found it at a garage sale for a great price and we couldn't pass it up because it had everything we wanted and is in perfect Condition!! I made some CareBear curtains and a little hand towel for the stove and then put on velcro pictures on the fridge so they can be changed around or taken off... I can't wait!! I think Jacob will like her gift more right now, but one day she will enjoy having her own kitchen to play with.. OH AND IF IT COULDN'T GET ANY CUTER.. i had a picture of our backyard made into a poster that will be hung behind the window so when she's playing house and doing the dishes, she can look out her little kitchen window and will see our backyard just like i do when i do the dishes!!! Gotta pick that poster up at walmart this weekend :)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

what a find!!!! leah is one lucky little girl.