Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The creative side of me and ROSEOLA!


This is Leah and my cousins son Matthew.. he just turned a yr.. Leah sure is getting big!!






Gerber product testing... We are involved in a onesie product testing with Gerber.. so here's one of the onesies that we are rating :) boring white... I think the thigh section is too tight and the arms are too small even though she's in the weight range that it's supposed to fit..

Jacob and me playing with faux sand doh...


Jacob's monster that he named Jenny then called her Sandy... he put the eyes and nose on himself and colored the big scarey mouth!! I helped with the hair but he told me where to put it..










Leah's Roseola Rash
When I asked Jacob if his sissy's face is red (we were talking to mamaw on the phone) .. he said "YES, LIKE ELMO!" He is just toooooo cute :)

This is a crayon apron, made it to hold markers and chunky crayons too.. a little too girly for jacob with the pleats, but turned out sooooo cute, ties in the back.. Price: free fabric :) Thought the monkey's playing baseball would have made it more boyish, but nah.. Jacob likes it though! I like that the fabric looks like it's missing color as if you should color on the fabric itself with the crayons...
I can soo see myself making leah wrap around skirts as this was just toooo easy to do..


Leah has roseola (we think at least) .. here's some pics of the rash that came about after 4 days of high fevers and irritability.. she's finally doing better, just not looking soo hot..

And here's some more pics of my recent creative sewing projects ..
These are some halloween belts I made for my nephews Eli and Parker for school since they have to wear uniforms .. they are allowed to wear colorful belts "for now" ... we'll see what they say after they show up in these :) I have christmas ones and boyish style ones also ready to be sewn once we find out if they were allowed, hehehe











This is the shopping cart cover flipped into itself into a little purse :) This was a great easy project to do!! The second picture doesn't have it pushed in right but normally there's a place for a sippy cup and to hang toys...



I made the bib on the right as a copy to the bib on the left.. Its' vinyl on both sides with fabric in the middle.. works great!! Jacob says its his elmo bib (yet elmo's not on it because i didn't use that swatch of fabric that jacob originally had seen)

No comments: