Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Should I change this blog? and its security?

I am really starting to wonder if i should make a new blog or add Leah to this blog or change the name or what??? Since the name on this is baby jacob and he is obviously not a baby anymore and now there will be a baby Leah, just wondering....
Also, i am interested in making this more private .... So watch out soon as I will probably be posting that a request be made if you want to continue to view this blog that i get your email address so you can still check it out..... if not, it might be made viewable to only those who's email address is on my privacy list... If I already have your email than Jimmy and I will probably send out a mass email asking for a response if you want to be on the list :)
Keep your eye out for updates as these changes will probably take place after the new year sometime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky-don't know if you have my email address or not-but I love checking in occasionally to see how Jacob and you are doing--if you don't have it, you can get it from Jed. Jen Nelson :o)

Jayme Q said...

When you switch to private, I would love to be added to your list, if you don't mind. I like keeping up with the other January moms. ;0)