I can't believe he is officially two now! He is such a big boy and is changing in front of my eyes daily. I love him sooo much and just love watching him grow up! He is such a loving boy with a playful personality. I can't get over all the hugs and kisses i get daily and how he just loves to play!
Such a sweet little boy...
I had my 35 wk 3day dr appt yesterday... AND I am now 3cm dilated!! I joked with him because he said he would keep me and induce me once i get to 3cm but he rather induce around 39 wks.. so i asked him if he was going to keep me since i was 3cm already, he laughed and said NO , but did say that if i was to go into labor tomorrow that he wouldn't stop it and i could stop using the TERB if i find contractions start up again... woohoo!
So, now its just a waiting game.. my next appt is jan.4th... so if nothing happens before then, i'll give you an update then.. He definitely doesn't think i'll make it to my due date, I am going to guess JANUARY6TH as the big day! okay, so i am just pulling numbers out of my head... but we'll see :) So far, still hardly any contractions to speak of and feeling good... I think she'll hold on for a little while longer.


No comments:
Post a Comment