Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Blessings and Prayer

I just can't get over how God has been blessing us!!!!! I made a prayer list and decided that I would check off as God answered them.. well all but one and there were about 6 requests have been checked off in a 2 week period including things i never thought would happen that I will discuss later. But we had our house inspections yesterday and the realtor called and said it was the best they've seen in a while and there were only 2 little things they found wrong that would total 5 bucks to fix so they may not even ask for them to be fixed... HOW WONDERFUL!! so all that's left for both houses is closing date which is june 13th and then we move!!!! Now i am in the process of finding a job closer to home, i still love my current and plan on staying there perdiem like once or twice a month but would like to find something close to my new home so not as much driving everytime.. i got a call yesterday that a med/surge floor was interested in me but needed my application so that will be sent out shortly to them, so maybe another prayer has been answered! I guess my last stresser before the move will be straightening out these medical bills, i've had 3 different health insurances in a 1 1/2 yr period and to get them all to pay the bills there supposed to is extremely hard, I think i have 2000 dollars of floating bills waiting to be paid.. i should only owe 400 of that, but for now the insurance companies can't get there info straight, so we'll have to see how God works in this issue... that's all for now, will post new pictures later!

1 comment:

TO BECOME said...

It makes me so happy to see God working out things on your behalf. We need to thank God more for all the times He takes such good care of us and our needs. connie from Texas