Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2007

House Searching !

OH my! this is pretty high! Look at my face and how serious I look, this swinging is some serious business!
Mom, I know you are packing my toys up, but can we please keep out my grocery cart and "ducky" , they are my favorite... please!!!!
Oh yeah mom, and please can we keep out all these books and toys too????


These bubbles are crazy mom! it's too windy!





The town we are moving to, I had only been to twice so I really had no idea what to think of it but my mom and I went out today to visit the town, drive around, and visit the local hang outs and I'd have to say I was VERY PLEASED with all it had to offer. It had very cute little gift/crafty stores on Main Street and an old fashioned ice cream shop, great grocery shops, Rural King (which I had never been to, but it reminded me of my old favorite Grandpa Pigeons), several cute parks throughout town, a hospital (where i might work) with lots of smiling people who seemed to enjoy their jobs, and just all in all VERY FRIENDLY PEOPLE. I could see myself really liking this town. We also checked out the real estate around town and there are actually a handful of choices at this point, now the tricky thing will be selling this house and purchasing our house at the same time, that could be a problem or make or break deals.. ahh! but it's all in Jesus' hands and I will try not to worry! Jacob is no longer sick and is doing great.. I will have to say he has done that whole screaming and stretching leg thing like his belly hurt or something 4 times now, but they all happened about an hour after he'd fall asleep for a nap or the night time so is it "night terrors???" or belly aches or what? each time it's last 10-30 minutes of just unconsolable crying and then like an alarm, he just stops..it's wierd! and it's maybe every 3-4 days he does it..hmmm anyway, no fevers, no other sickness and doing fantastic! Learning new things everyday!

1 comment:

TO BECOME said...

The pictures are so sweet and he is growing even since I have known him. I learned as a young mother and you have probably aready learned this but when you make a move to a new place, the more of his favorite things he can have around the more secure he will feel. Have a happy day. connie from Texas