Thursday, April 19, 2007
fever free!
Jacob is fever free and has been for 2 days now.. woohoo! thanks for the prayers everyone! I feel like I have been doing alot to this house the last couple days but in the same way it doens't look like it yet. I think I inhaled some spray paint when i was putting a fresh coat of paint on the mailbox and now i have been coughing since yesterday, yuck! the wind was soo strong it just blew the dust right back at me, hopefully that clears up soon. Jacob has adjusted well to the moving of his bed around in his room and the packing up of his toys, he doesn't seem to miss them much, his favorites are in the living room still. We are slowly getting rid of the extra furniture and I am happy to say that we didnt have to throw anything nice away, we found people who could use the furniture to take it off our hands, who can beat FREE furniture? anyway, I will post some pictures in a couple of days, just been too busy. Jacob finally started making mean faces, he never had a mean face until now, He's not doing the mean face to be "mean" but i guess it's fun to make the face.. i'll try to get that on camera, but since it's rare it might be hard to capture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh, I am so glad things are better for Jacob. I am glad your move is beginning to come togather for you all. connie from Texas
Post a Comment