Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 02, 2006

no walking yet

I thought I'd just put an update that it seems like Jacob has been at a stand still with his walking... He seems to like to cruise and crawl just fine and stand in one spot.. he hasn't made the attempt yet to walk alone.. however he is becoming more vocal.. when he sees me from across the room or wants me he does yell "mom or mama" now.. and i know he is definitely meaning it for me.. he'll also call jimmy "dada" when they are playing or jimmy comes upstairs.. and he also has called sammie "doh" like dog on several occasions, which i am sure he got from his baby einstein videos, he also likes to carry around one of his socks in his mouth like sammie does, it's very funny, because jacob will carry the sock in his mouth to sammie and try to give it to sammie's mouth... he says "bo bo" alot now too, but not sure what that quite means yet. He also claps his hands when I do.. but not the traditional way, he smacks the tops of each of hands trying to clap correctly, it's really cute, because he gets excited when he does it with me. I snuck a bottle to him during the night and he drank while he was half asleep and then he ate good one other time early this morning.. but once again today, he wants nothing to do with me...hmmm.. otherwise, he's doing well, taking his morning nap now and I am going to get some sleep too since I have to work tonight.

No comments: