
Well, I got Jacob to do one REALLY good nursing session today, but other than that it was his quick 20 seconds then push away.. I can't pump but a few drops so I am wondering what to do.. I did mix 2 ounces my milk with 2 ounces formula and he did take that after much screaming and fighting... but other than that one bottle, he wouldn't touch it again.. so, we'll have to wait and see.. i am getting fluids made up by baby food if he doesn't drink what i offer first.. I am going to buy some herbal tea tomorrow that is supposed to help increase my supply again and then also just pump, pump, and pump til i can't take it anymore. Please pray that I don't have an emotional breakdown over this whole thing.. it makes me worry so much since he'll go all day without hardly eating a thing. What made matters worse is that his diaper was barely wet this morning and usually that one is busting out the seams... so I know he is needing more than he is probably willing to take at this point.. I think we are going through a "Nursing Strike" or else majorly bad teething that I am just not aware of at this point... I was told it really can't be weaning, since he isn't weaning himself to anything else... there is no replacement at this point.. I have tried several different "milks", juices, water, etc as fluid replacement and he doesn't seem to like any of them.. he even refused my milk from a bottle this evening, so maybe it hurts to suck? I know it's not his ears, he just had a 9 month appt and the dr. said they looked good..
Okay, this picture was one from our yard pictures that jimmy happened to like, so i had to post it for him


No comments:
Post a Comment