Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Already much better
It just seems like yesterday that I was complaining about his teething, oh wait IT WAS! hahaha! but now he seems to be much better... napped from 12-3 with me in bed this afternoon, then woke up to play and laugh and actually cuddle, usually he's so active he doesn't have time for cuddling close and then nursed and went back down for another nap which started at 430 and it is now 6 so wow!! he is really trying to catch up on all that sleep he didn't get the last 2-4 days.... he also slept last night from 830-430 so he did really well ( i slept that whole time too) oh and after he woke up at 430 to eat, he slept another 3.. so he really slept well... I hope that other bottom tooth takes a while to come in so we don't have to go through this again anytime soon.. I don't know if I mentioned this, but we are seeing a pulmonary specialist on June 9th regarding asthma/congestion/cough issues because even now he still has periods of congested sounds and frequent coughing yet he isn't sick??? hopefully they find nothing or maybe find something that he'll grow out of but i just hope we get an answer to all of these issues...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment