


Well, I think I figured it out.. it seems if I don't mix the medicine with the milk at all it works better... i went ahead and just gave him a little bit of milk through a nipple and as he was sucking that down, i squirted the 1cc of medicine into the nipple.. he continued to suck it down and afterwards acted like nothing had happened!! it was great.. i hope that will continue to work because it was soo easy and fast... we revisited the bumbo chair today since he seems to be getting better head control each week.. you can see he is definitely holding his own head up instead of letting it fall back... (the dark spots on his shirt are spitup and i decided not to post the 4th picture i took because it was jacob in mid spit up, it was actually a kind of cool picture but gross too.. can't wait til the spit up issue calms down too.)


No comments:
Post a Comment