












I was not actually focused on the bee or else this would have been an awesome shot! I was focused on the flower where the bee had originally been sitting, then just as i went to click the picture the bee flew up! 

I am once again trying out a new way to resize my pictures for the web.. sooo here's another go at it! Only thing is that you can't click on them and get a big picture like before.. but at least these load for me way quicker....
These pictures are from Mamaw's house on Sunday after church.. Leah had her first icecream cone and she was not sharing! she ate the whole thing and loved it.. The boys had a great time swimming and so did Leah. It was a great day to spend out in the pool and eat icecream.


No comments:
Post a Comment