Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 04, 2009

ssshhhh..... POTTY TRAINED!!!!!

Okay, so i don't want to speak too soon but i believe that Jacob is pottytrained or almost there!
Today was day 3, no accidents, no needing cues to go to the potty and doing it all by himself :) He's doing great , actually amazing!! He recognizes when he needs to go and goes and tells us and then washes his hands.. I just can't began to express my excitement and how proud i am of my little guy.. okay big 3 1/2 yr old.. this was a long time waiting for sure.. but when Jacob's ready to do something, he's definitely ready!! I just had to wait til he was ready and i believe he finally is :)

I still stick a pullup on him at night as he is a little wet in the morning, but naptime and all day he stays dry and in underwear :)

No comments: