Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New lens!!






































IT was raining in these pics so i had to work fast but i really wanted to get some pictures with my new lens!!!!! These don't really show off what this lens can really do, which is super crisp images with alot of blur in the background BUT its all i could do in a 2minute span of beating out the rain, LOL So, here's a few pics of leah in the yard :) I don't know.. i may put one of these on my wall though, cause i like the one of her sitting next to the tree...

1 comment:

Larna said...

I think the cloudy weather worked in your favor b/c there's no harsh sun.

I think the WB is a little warm on the first few. Do you use Adobe Camera Raw to edit?

I love the first one the best! :)