Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Few Pics











Not sure how i feel about the edits... but for 10pm at night i was in a hurry... so here's a few pics from the slumber party.. I actually have some good ones of my nephews i hope to get edited and put up too... probably tomorrow night :) I've also been saving these and posting these resized as extremely tiny files.. i am running low on space on my blog and in order to have enough room for a couple more years before i have to get a new blog, i've got to resize my pics from now on.... so i am not sure yet if it is effecting the quality of the posted picture.. but it definitely takes away the big view of the picture when its clicked on.. These pics are going from 20mb+ at times to less than 1mb posted.. that's a big jump!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Have you looked at your picassa account? I just did and had a ton of pictures that I could delete like old headers. You can buy a ton more space for I believe $20 a year, just to let you know. Also you can host them elsewhere and put them on your blog that way. Making them smaller first is always a good idea too =)!

Erica from the Snowdrops Board