Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Jacob's Valentine's Day Party









Leah had an eye infection, but its better now!!

I got the privilege of going to Jacob's party at his preschool and I had a great time! Sadly i was the only parent to show and the only one to bring snacks, so lucky for them I came!!! But jacob had a great time, loved getting to collect Valentine's in his Thomas box and I enjoyed getting to see him interact with the kids at school. He is definitely still the baby in the class and still pretty behind on his skills, but he has learned to follow their routine already and also gets a buddy in the hall so he doesn't wander off... her name is Chloe and is this cute little blonde 5yr old. He sits during story time and lines up when they tell him and stays with the group for the most part. The teachers tell me he's doing great!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Becky,
That Thomas the Train Valentines Day box is so cool! What a cute V-day party!

Just the five of us said...

poor Leah has had a rough winter. Jacob looks adorable.