
I did not like this picture when i took it.. it was a blurry mess, out of focus, and had a beige wall behind him that he disappeared in and also had tons of awkward shadows.. so i decided to take my worst picture of the day and try to make it look nice! After lots of photoshop'ing using DPP and creating a new background for the picture ,here's what i came up with... I actually kind of like the picture.. Jacob always has one of his fingers in his mouth and never wants to look at the camera and this kinda showed his "mom not another picture!" attitude .. he was saying i am a strong man at the time and so maybe this shows how he will be a man one day but is a toddler for now? I don't know.. either way now i like it ... I could have done a neater job of framing jacob out of his background but i didn't want to spend an hour doing that on a picture that at first i thought was useless and washed out from the natural light.. no flash used on this one....


No comments:
Post a Comment