Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

All About me


I blame this on my mother... When Jacob's teacher sent home a little white Kid shape and told me to draw on it things that are all about jacob of course i couldn't do just that! i had to turn it into Jacob... since i didn't have much time on my hands to do this project I quickly threw this together in about 10 minutes and think it portrays Jacob and all about him :) I included a little hand written "all about me" that explains this and gives a little more info about jacob. Each week they are going to have a "super star" with pictures and the kids all about me info and each kid gets to talk about who they are and what they like, etc.... I hope Jacob likes it :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you laminated it.
Your mother.