
a







My view on the way home from church.. see leah in the mirror too! Both kids always sleep great in the car...


Leah had her church dedication on Sunday.. it went very well and she talked a tons and all the kids behaved.. i was a very proud mama! Jacob even "ssshhhusshhed" during the pastors prayer to make sure everyone was quiet!
After church we came back to our house for a bday party for Leah and Jacob.. it was great! Jacob and leah got soo many great gifts that they've been enjoying playing with them nonstop, we have yet to turn on the tv in the last 2 days except to watch one of their new veggie tales and froggy movies :)
Leah and Jacob also on Monday had there 1st and 3rd well baby visits....
Jacob is right on with his growth continuing in the 25-50% on growth.. he was 31.5lbs and 36 1/2inches tall.. what a growing boy!!!!
Leah is also continuing into the 25-50% too.. she is 19lb 4oz and 28 3/4 inches tall...
Both are doing great developmentally and really we had nothing bad at the visit other than Leah's shots which have now caused lots of swelling in her thigh and a fever, ugh!













1 comment:
Hey... :) Thanks for the comment...:) I have a Canon XSI.... and I also have a 430ex for a flash. I have 4 lenses.... the kit lens that came with the camera... the 50mm 1.8... the 75-300... and the tamron 24-70 2.8. The one I use the most is the 24-70.
I still have TONS TONS to learn...but it is a great camera. Even in places like the bowling alley..when I shoot everything in auto... it is a great camera......but normally when I take pictures.. it is all done in manual mode...:)
Post a Comment