Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

My Shiny Sink!!!!


Here is my Shiny sink that flylady herself would be proud of!!! :) I won't say how long it took to do all her steps in the shiny sink tutorial, but i agree its worth it! I know I know.. why the shiny sink???

Well, I have been inspired by well I guess my own will to want to be proud of my house and to get it in order.. our house is not terribly cluttered or a mess but it could use some deep cleaning and decluttering in its drawers and closets so i decided that i am going to take on the challenge of flylady and get my house out of CHAOS (Can't have anyone over syndrome) to perfectly clean inside every nook and cranny.. I am aware the program takes months and commitment to achieve total perfection but that is better for me then having to do it all in one day and get burnt out... so day 1 for babyfly's is to clean your kitchen sink and start a daily morning and bedtime routine, so here's my sink!!


To check out how to get started with FlyLady yourself go to http://www.flylady.net/

1 comment:

TheFiveDays said...

Beautiful sink!