

Leah takes a paci now.. any paci! but her favorite is the same brand and style as the one Jacob used to like.. we only use it at bedtime mainly but sometimes she likes to suck on it during the day, she can get it in her mouth by herself!
I posted this picture because if you look at her right leg you will see a line of red lines near her ankle..Its been there over a month (at least that's when i first noticed it) and no one (including doc) has a clue what it is.. if you touch it , you can tell the skin is a little thicker, so who knows!!?
Leah sleeps in the big crib in her own room now and can roll in it..
I posted this picture because this was the first time he put his sandals on all by himself on the right feet and he was very proud.. he also sneaked into the cabinet and found popcorn :)


I think i can, i think i can!
I did it! i rolled!!
Awww.. she was sitting and then fell back and fell asleep
This is now mealtime.. We really haven't started feeding leah much but we wanted to get leah involved in mealtime so jacob has now moved to his booster seat and sits at the table.. i think he eats better now that he is with us at the table.. he loves it!!
And yes! he ate all that food and i think he even asked for another banana, lol




Leah with her dolly.. they almost match :)


This is what happens everynight before bed.. storytime.. usually we read about 5 or 6 books everynight!! His favorite books are about mice or monkeys..
This picture requires a very long story, sorry, but soooo worth it... First off background: I have fed leah rice cereal once and a smooshed banana once out of this strainer, i mixed both with Expressed Breast milk and put it in the thing jacob's holding and fed her.
I was downstairs on the internet for a few minutes when i hear jacob in the kitchen (i had leah in her high chair playing and jacob was playing with his tool set) He says " I feed baby" ... I run upstairs to this site!!!!!
Apparently Jacob moved a kitchen chair to the counter, got this strainer and a spoon, found the box of rice cereal, opened it, poured it into the strainer, went over to the fridge water dispenser, added water and then went over to Leah and started feeding her the slightly wet, mostly dry mess!!!!! What an attentive boy!!!! There was rice cereal all over my kitchen!!

I remember taking a picture like this of Jacob and i just loved it, so had to do it again, but with leah!



No comments:
Post a Comment