To the fight for sleep... Leah just will not fall asleep on her own.. She wants to be nursed to sleep and even then she will not fall asleep unless she's gotten into a deep sleep during nursing and don't think to move her, oh no- she'll wake right up and we'll start right over with the nursing trying to get her back to sleep! Last night.. i nursed her, changed her diaper, got her dressed for bed, turned down the lights- she seemed tired, heck her eyes were closed and she was just about asleep.. i laid her in her bassinet and then " WAAAHHH" She screamed for the next hour til she was really upset and threw up, yes, my baby will not cry it out, she just keeps screaming til she makes herself sick and throws up!!!! so needless to say i nursed her back into a deep sleep (it took an hour and a half!) and then was able to get her in her bassinet for a few hours til the storms woke her back up and she ended up staying the rest of the night in my bed as she would not stay asleep unless she was nursing or touching me...
I SURRENDER.. and give up all hopes of her sleeping thru the night or on her own for now!


1 comment:
Becky I am sorry. ... I hope you get some sleep real soon... How can such a happy looking baby cause so much stress? LOL I think it is girls. Becca was the same way. The child did not sleep through the night until she was 7 months old. I used to beg her to please please go to sleep. Sean and Kevin, they love their sleep.
Hugs and sleepy wished headed your way
Post a Comment