Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

First Pediatrician Visit

Leah had her Dr. appt today and did great!
She weighed 6lb 7oz and the dr. was very pleased with her weight as she has not lost any more weight since we left the hospital and will probably start putting on weight as my milk has fully come in now. She is breastfeeding great and peeing and pooing constantly.
She doesn't sleep at night yet, so from about 1am-530am she is up about every 30 minutes to eat, potty, or burp.... Luckily I actually don't feel exhausted.. Jimmy has been such a great dad and husband, hes been watching and giving extra attention to Jacob so he doesn't feel left out or any different since Leah has arrived and he has also watched the kids in the evening so i can get a nap in before the night starts since Leah's schedule is sooo turned around.
I actually feel great and back to normal and really just altogether good!!! SO much different than last time, I think i felt sick and tired last time, but this time it's like nothing has even happened :) I think things will work out good, Today will be our first day alone since Jimmy had to go back to work, and with it only being 4 days since Leah has been born, i was expecting it to be worse, but so far so good :) I'll post pictures of the dr. appt later..

No comments: