Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Doing great!!

Well,
I'd hate to jinx us all... BUT we are doing fantastic.. I feel great, Jacob is eating again and feeling great and well, we are just trying to get ready for this baby now... I have been "nesting" like crazy!!! I think by the time i am done, I will have 30+ premade meals in our extra freezer.. I have been cooking like crazy so that when this baby comes we don't have to worry about cooking or snacks or anything for about 3 weeks or so is what i am hoping :)It took about that long to feel somewhat back to normal so 3 weeks should be enough.. I have also been working on sterilizing baby items and started packing (just in case this baby decides to come early) Well, I am hoping for early but like around week 37 or so.... . I will keep you all updated as I have a baby shower on Sunday and then an Ultrasound(to check for growth) and Dr. appt on Monday morning... Nervous and excited at the same time, praying baby is doing well and still looks healthy and hopefully still a girl :) !

No comments: