well, I can't believe it but we are in the final stretch at 29 weeks!! which means i am in my 30th week now, I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone.. I keep thinking that i am ready and i have all that i need except diapers, but honestly we haven't even started to prepare for this baby coming...
Jacob is still sleeping in the nursery instead of his bigboy room, I don't even have the bassinet out of the attic and cleaned, nor do i have any of the "infant" items such as swings, car seat, blankets, bouncy seats, toys, etc.. out of the attic or cleaned.. I think the only thing i have done is the baby clothes is all cleaned and hanging or at least the "girl" baby clothes, i have another whole tin of the socks/onesies/sleepers that we are going to be using from Jacob's wardrobe that are in the garage that still need to be cleaned.. so all this switching of the rooms is going to be fun I'm sure. And then i remembered that we haven't bought pacifiers or new bottle nipples for when i let jimmy do the feeding to give me a break from nursing nor do i have my breast pump out and all that stuff sanitized.. I actually am really excited about pulling the baby stuff out of storage, that means jimmy will be moving his boxes of collectibles out of our living room to the garage and then bringing the infant stuff into the living room (we currently do not have living room furniture since we moved here a couple months ago and now have a family room and den also and needed to use the old living room furniture for those rooms) so for now i think the living room upstairs is going to house a swing for the baby, a bouncy seat, the tummy time mat, and the christmas tree next month... Jacob's Play room is just too full with his junk already that we may not be able to squeeze a baby and all it's stuff in that room too. So as you can see with moving cribs and cleaning baby stuff i will be busy soon.. good think i'll be out of work in 2 weeks! On good news, i started feeling a little better yesterday and it has continued today, maybe all my problems are gone? I hope!
Last night I actually pulled out my maternity clothes for the first time since I finally just started to show and decided to wash some of that so i don't have to keep going out in pajamas or in the one or two shirts i had hanging still in my closet from the first time around..
As far as the nursery goes, its staying the same, well not the same since we are in a different house than the one jacob was born in, but the nursery is a pretty pastel yellow and we are keeping the same cow jumped over the moon for the theme and Jacob will be moving to his sports themed big boy room at the end of this month, i just need to get him a dresser and darkening film on his windows and that should be ready. He is keeping the crib for now as he loves it and doesn't try to get out.


1 comment:
Just wanted to stop by and say hello. :) (I'm SilentJuliet on the Jan. '08 EC)
Post a Comment