
He is walking more and more everyday! He attempts constantly and now takes at least 6 steps up to 30 at a time... We had him fitted for shoes considering that I have had such a hard time finding shoes to fit his little fat feet and not to my surprise.. he wears a 4 extra wide... but i wasn't about to pay 50 bucks at stride rite on a pair of extra wide shoes, so for now, he is wearing slippers(with soft leather bottoms) until he really starts walking nonstop and then I don't know what i am going to do, i do have one pair of shoes that fit him, but he has to wear skinny socks with them or I can't even get his foot into them. Poor little guy with fat feet! I am hoping on a couple more stores to find a pair that might fit him, because i know he has got to be sick of me trying to stuff his feet into shoes. But to tell the truth, when she put those 4 extra wide flexible shoes on him, he walked more than he ever had, all over the store as stable can be!!! it was almost worth it to get them..

I think Jacob is trying to do a sumersault (sp?) He is constantly putting his head on the floor and trying to push with his feet. Talented!

And last, This is Jacob's Safezone.. when I need to shower or take a call or need to run to the car, this is now where jacob goes, he can't climb out and it has lots of his favorite toys in it.. he doesn't seem to mind it to much as long as he's not watching me leave the room and as long as it's only for a few minutes...


No comments:
Post a Comment