Wednesday, October 11, 2006
First Steps Alone
Just to let you know, Jacob has taken his first steps alone!!!!!!! It was on October 10th at 7pm.. He took 3 from the coffee table to the couch and 2 from the couch to the exersaucer.. I don't think he had any idea what he did and he didn't do any today, so I think it could still be awhile before he starts really taking off on his own. He has been eating better, mainly my milk from a bottle, but at least he's taking it!! and i feel those herbs are working, i used to get only4-5 ounces at work when my milk supply dropped and last night i got over 7! so, it's starting to pick up again and he seems to do fine.. I think he might be going through another growth spurt.. he slept ALLLL DAY! woke up at 8 but took a nap from 9-1130 then played and down for another nap at 1230-300 and then up til 5 and back down from 530-730 and then went to bed around 1030. within the last 24hrs, he probably slept 19 hours of it.. he was just so grumpy and kept rubbing his eyes like he was tired and as soon as i laid him down, he was out, no fights... he doesn't seem sick, so i just think he's tired of all the activity and growing, he's nonstop movement from when he wakes up until naptimes. It was good for me too, since I had worked the night before. anyway, thought I'd let you know how he's been doing...becky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment