

Our original plan was for Jacob to be Yoda for halloween, but then I thought what character does Jacob love now and what character do I think of when I look at Jacob and first thing that came to mind was his little rubber ducky.. oh how he loves the ducky , it makes him happy whenever he holds it.. so i searched and searched for a costume.. well, i fell in love with this one yet every store was sold out and it was only on ebay for 50!!! bucks.. well i couldn't convince myself to pay that much so i thought, well let me go ahead and try to call a couple stores.. of course every single store said they have been sold out of this outfit for a month! except for South County! they said they just found a box this morning that someone forgot to put out and it had this costume in it!!!! and in his size!!! so i drove straight there and got this costume for 18!! bucks.. i am so excited and can't wait til halloween for his first trick or treat and i think i am going to go get some pictures taken in this costume since it is just too cute.. What do you think, Yoda or this costume????? I'd have to say this one would win hands down.. (i would have had cuter pics but my camera died after these two)


No comments:
Post a Comment