Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 22, 2006

Feeling Good




KISSES,AND MORE KISSES... jacob is a non stop kisser when it comes to babies and mirrors.. he loves to kiss and especially give mommy big smackers right on the lips. The boys his age at church don't know what to think of him when he attacks them with his wet kisses.. because he has to give the babies kisses.





Jacob and I both had a little cold this last week that has finally cleared up.. and we are both doing great! I really feel that Jacob is wanting to start to wean off of nursing.. he maybe only nurses 4 times a day now and at that, it's only a couple minutes to the point I don't feel he got alot of milk!! I had some formula so i stuck some in a bottle and a sippy cup and tried to see if he was thirsty and actually drink it.. but no way.. wouldn't even take a sip after tasting it.. he hates it and wasn't thirsty.. so i don't know what options I have left other than to pump?? but even then I think I am starting to dry up.. so i am calling the ped tomorrow about possibly going to cow's milk if he won't take the formula?? i know he's a little young, but i figured something has to be better than nothing, because he can sure be stubborn.. he loves solid food though and will pretty much eat anything he can get his hands on as long as it was on my plate.. he doesn't enjoy alot of the "meat" baby foods.. spits that out. His reflux is back to nonexistent which is awesome.. I started him on yobaby once a day which has all that good bacteria(acidophillus and something else it hink) for the belly in it. My mother-in-law recommended when he was little that we try to get him a supplement of that good bacteria and maybe it would help with his belly and it is in the yobaby yogurt i've been giving him and it has seem to do the trick for now.. thanks gramma Morani!! I don't think he has spit up once in the last 4 days! I don't think I would be upset if he wanted to stop nursing now, at least I wouldn't have to go thru awful weaning and crying and emotionally I think I would be fine if he wanted to stop now.. I just want him to be healthy and growing and need to know what to give him in place of the breast milk now.. he hates bottles and not to fond of sippy cups.. so it's going to be a tough transition whatever it will be. He is such a good boy... happy all the time and loves to play, I don't know if i mentioned this, but jacob has been practicing alot of words.. here are his firsts in order.. dada, boom, boo(As in peekaboo), poo poo (after i told him he poopoo'd one morning), mama, dora(he loves dora on the tv and will repeat her name while watching), dog, hi (he directed this to bigbird who said hi to him thru the tv), and lots of babbling with babababa wawawa dadadad mamamama and so on... I think most of these words are thru mimicing.. but hey he said them and continues with dadada and mamamama throughout the day. He squeals in delight as I chase him through the house and loves to be tickled. HE LOVES CHEERIOS.. if he even sees the box he starts bouncing in excitement.. which brings on the fact that jacob can dance.. just turn on music and his little bottom and body will rock and bounce uncontrollably as he smiles.. favorite songs still "ABC's" Thanks to gramma and grampa I think I have to hear that caterpillar play the ABC's 1oo times a day which is hilarious because he'll sit there and dance til it's done then pull the string again, he's soo smart, also he loves "old mcdonald" which is on his baby einstein tape. well, I wrote enough for now.. but will give another update soon.

No comments: