Monday, August 28, 2006
More Waving
Jacob has been waving all day now.... at the tv.. at the dog.... at ME... at his toys... it has been very cute to watch. I think I am going to revisit some of the baby sign language now that he has better control of his hands.. the only words I think I'd like to teach are "more, eat, all done/gone, sleep, dog" and maybe a few others.. but that would at least help with some of the communicating. He went to bed early tonight without dinner and not because I wouldn't give it to him but because he has been extremely fussy and wouldn't eat... I don't know if it's because he skipped his morning poop and maybe he feels constipated/bloated??? or maybe something hurts.. maybe his ear still?? but all I know is that he has been chewing hard on his pacifier (not sucking) and crying unconsoleably and acting exhausted.. he took a 2 hour nap this morning and a 1 hour nap this afternoon after sleeping 13 hours last night... (he did wake up after 10 hours last night to eat but then slept another 3)... maybe a growth spurt or another tooth???? and he's just very tired.. no fever, no runny nose, no vomit, no diarrhea, no coughing (except with reflux), JUST CRYING and acting tired....hmmmm.. not sure why he's so tired. But he went to sleep and didn't want to nurse or eat food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment