Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 07, 2006

head shape


You can kind of see how his ears are not across exactly from each other and you can also see how the left part of his back skull sticks out a little more, like I said this is actually a huge improvement from where it was .. he used to have a huge flat spot on the back right side, but since he sits up most the day and doesn't lay on his back anymore, it has improved greatly... just the ears like I said before don't meet at all, but that has been like that actually since birth.. I guess they call this plagiocephaly... treatment usually is one of those helmets if the dr. feels it warrants the need for that.. I am not sure in Jacob's case, I have mentioned this before to him and he didn't seem concerned at that time since so many kids are getting this due to the "back to sleep" campaign.

No comments: