Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 24, 2006

Baby Einstein Movie





I had forgotten all about things Jacob could start doing at this age so I pulled out the baby einstein videos and put one in that was about neighborhood animals, I have never seen him get so excited over a tv show like this before... he sat and watched the whole 30 MINUTE show!! and laughed and shook his little bottom while sitting and watching it (there is a dog that keeps popping up on the screen and he just loves it!) I could actually walk out of the room and get work done without him screaming that I left! It was so fun to actually watch him react to the show and what was happening on the screen especially every time the dog appeared. He can pull himself to a standing position pretty good now as you see he did with the chair. Also usually at bath time he lays down on a mat but now since he is getting so good at sitting I let him sit in the tub with me and i filled it up with water and we played.. he loved splashing around a little duck that gramma Morani had gotten Jimmy and I when we themed our bathroom with ducks and actually cried when it was time for him to get dressed for bed. He is such a fun little guy with new stuff to show me he can do everyday! As far as eating goes he is doing great! I think the only food that actually doesn't sit well on his stomach is carrots, every time he has had carrots his reflux goes crazy and he spits up constantly compared to anything else he's gotten, he is also starting to enjoy fruits finally.. he had pears today and definitely liked them, cried when the jar was empty. I gave him also some diced peaches that I smashed which turned out a little thicker than he usually gets.. he kind of looked puzzled at me with the texture of them but ended up wanting more after each bite.. i don't think he tried to chew them with his gums at all but you could tell he was working his tongue to get them back and down, he did really well..

No comments: