Monday, June 12, 2006
Little Spitter/Long Sleeper
Well, Jacob ended up going to bed around 9pm last night, I put him down to sleep on his belly so he wouldn't have to flip himself and end up smashed against the side rail which then he usually cries about and I have to come scoot him to the middle of the bed anyway.He hasn't slept once on his back this week, he keeps flipping himself, so I guess his risk for SIDS is probably over since he can flip himself however he wants to be. He fell right to sleep and slept from 9- 540!!!!! that is 8 hr and 40 min straight, wonderful! I slept almost all of that to except that I woke around 2 scared thinking something happened since he didn't wake me up, but he was fine, still sleeping quietly. It was great! the longest he has slept in his own room. Also, he has become a spitter.. he opens mouth wide, takes the food in and then spits it out on purpose but not a dribble down himself, out to me!! so now I will need some kind of protection for now because he has spit carrots all over me and not because he didn't like them, he likes them!! he just has found something new to do with the food I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment