

Can you believe that someone would just throw away this little tikes pool?? about 4 houses down this pool had been on the sidewalk for about 3 days til I drove by and the owner was outside and said I could have it for free and that the trashguy was going to take it tomorrow!! it's awesome, the only thing I found wrong was a pinhole size hole in the bottom but I had it filled with water all night on my back patio and no leaking came from it or else I was planning on patching it with silicone or a pool patch, but it doesn't seem to leak at all!! so it works just fine and will be a great first pool for jacob!
Also this poor little duck, I don't know where her husband has gone, but she followed me twice yesterday all the way to my back door inside my garage so I have been giving her bread.


No comments:
Post a Comment