Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Another Update

I thought I'd write and let you all know once again how Jacob is now doing.. Well, I have not needed to give him a resp. tx the last two days because he has been breathing so well, I think I can only count on my fingers once or twice where I could hear him wheezing just a tiny bit and after a couple coughs or just a little time that wheezing left on it's own.. He seems to be doing much better, eating really well, sleeping great and back to his normal self. As far as his reflux goes, that is excellent. I think maybe he used to overeat soo much and that is why his reflux would be exaggerated to lots of spit up and coughing but since my milk supply had been cut down, it seems to have evened out with his needs and his reflux is almost nonexistent except for a little spit up here and there but I don't feel the sloshing like I used to and he actually hasn't coughed as much as he used to either. Thank Jesus!! I hope summer will bring on good health and get us far away from this cold and flu season for good...

No comments: