Monday, May 08, 2006
4 Months and then some
Jacob is over 4 months, but we held out on his shots so we could go on vacation.. He got his shots today and he weighs 14 pounds and 12 ounces which is excellent. A gain of 9 ounces from when the dr. saw him 2 weeks ago. Dr. said he was in the 50th percentile for weight and height which is where he has been all along.. so he is just perfect!! The dr. was also very pleased now with his health and how his lungs sounded. I think Jacob is doing fantastic and finally glimming with good health! He gave us the go ahead for solids too.. but I think I may only add a tablespoon of rice cereal before his bedtime nursing each day just so he can get used to eating out of a spoon, but I would like to otherwise be strict breastmilk until at least 6 months old.. the only reason I am for trying rice cereal is because he said it may help with his acid reflux and I am willing to do anything that might help that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment