Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

ROLLED OVER!!!!!



Jacob rolled over the first time today. He went from tummy to back during tummy time and rolled from his right side.. I got to witness it too, I would have ran and got the camera but I didn't want to miss it myself.. It was like in slow motion he pushed with his left hand and grunted and slowly flipped all the way around.. He definitely acted surprised afterwards... I did get a picture as seen above of the afterwards on his back and then I propped him back on his belly to show how he was prior... I then tried to videotape him doing it again, but he got mad at himself and couldn't do it, too much work.. But i will definitely work on getting this on video in the next few days... I can't believe he did it all by himself!!! P.S. You can see how well we did with the amoxicillin this morning, most of it on his shirt and neck and he hated it so much that he scratched his cheek up and made nasty faces. He looks a mess! He definitely got a bath after these pictures. *update* he rolled for a second time over about 2 minutes after this picture however I was just setting up the camera that I didn't get it again!! I promise I will get this on video, so cute!

No comments: