Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sleeping















I know I am not following the "SIDS(sudden infant death syndrome)" recommendation on how he should sleep and in what kind of bedding, but sometimes you have to do what works. So Jacob sleeps in a pumpkin seat to help with his reflux, his head stays elevated this way and he spits up so much i have to cover the seat with another blanket or else i am washing the actual cover of the pumpkin seat every night. This is a typical position i find Jacob in, in the morning. Usually he either has his thumb/finger in his mouth or his pacifier. and tends to move towards one of his sides, whether he starts on his back or not. He'll probably outgrow this thing in a couple months and so I already have a wedge for his big bed to help keep his head elevated in there. Thought I'd get a couple pictures so I wouldn't forget how cute he was when he used to sleep all the time.

No comments: